Return and Refund Policy
Shipping, Returns and Exchanges
If there’s an issue with your product, please submit a claim through our contact form at https://podatozz.com/contact-us. You’ll need your order number as well as the email address used to place the order.
We will use this information to look into a replacement and prevent future errors.
Any unauthorized returns, or exchanges of items that are washed, worn, or damaged will not be eligible for a refund or replacement, and the item will be forfeited.
Please note that customers are responsible for return shipping rates.
If we request that your item is returned to us, we’ll send the exchange or qualified refund your way after receiving your return. Please note that customers are responsible for return shipping rates.
- During off-peak months:
- USA: 1-2 weeks (Standard shipping, contact us for express method, poster 2-3 weeks)
- International: 4-5 weeks (Standard shipping, contact us for express method)
- For Christmas Season, we are not guaranteed to deliver on time (before Christmas) if you place the order after 12/04
Year to year can be different. However, we use these times of the year as our peak times. Please keep in mind that shipping times also play a factor in the overall delivery times for orders.
- Valentines Day – February 14th
- St Patrick’s Day – March 17th
- Easter – End of March
- Mother’s Day – May around the 3rd weekend
- Father’s Day – June around the 3rd weekend
- 4th of July – July 4th
- Back to School -College Sports August thru the middle of September
- Halloween – October 31st
- Thanksgiving – November 25th
- Christmas/New Years December 25th & January 1st
– Credit Cards: We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard, and Discover
– Debit Cards: We accept debit cards featuring the Mastercard or Visa logo. If you’re paying with a pre-paid debit card, you must register them before using them for online purchases. You can do this by following instructions on the card or contacting their own support teams.
* We also accept international credit cards. Please note that some credit card companies may charge foreign transaction fees when you are making a purchase that is not in their native currency. All such fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Our website protects your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input at 128-bit strength. This is often symbolized on most web-browsers by a small padlock appearing on the bottom bar of the window and the address of the window changing from https:// to https://, meaning a secure connection. In the event that an order cannot be completed, please contact our Customer Service. If our website cannot establish a secure connection, we will not risk your confidential information (it will not be transmitted).